Follow by Email

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Here's a new Teaser for you guys. Please feel free to share. I hope you enjoy it!!!
*********************************************************************************

I’m wading in the water as I stand there fixated on  Damon taking his jeans off. He strides towards me and I can’t help, but gawk at him. We have been dating for a little over 5 months and this is the first time I have seen him in his boxers. He has impeccable abs and as I look down I can envision what is under those boxers. He begins to run towards me and I expect him to grab me and kiss me, but instead He splashes salt water all in my face. I start to splash him back and he dunks me under the water. I inhale salt water as I come up I’m coughing and having trouble breathing. I have tears in my eyes and I smack him on the arm sputter “That was not nice.” He says “I’m sorry” and pulls me in for a hug. While holding me tight he rubs the back of my head and back. I start to settle my breathing and I look up into his eyes and he say “I am so sorry. You know I would never do anything to hurt you.” He is starting so intently into my eyes that I can’t help but to believe him. On an impulse I push my lips to his this kiss is different it has more passion and wanting in it. He pulls me up and I wrap my legs around his hips. I run my hands all over his body while pulling him against me as tight as I can.  He carries me to the shore and lays me in the sand.  I look up into his eyes and its looks like he is asking me a silent question. I am a little frighten because I’m not sure how to answer his question. I really want him right now, but I have always wanted to wait until I was married. Oh shit what do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment