Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BLOG HOP

In this particular hop, I and my fellow authors, in their respective blogs, have answered 10 questions where you get to learn about our current work in progress as well as some insights into our process, from characters and inspirations to plotting and cover decisions. I hope you enjoy it!


Thank you Stina Rubio for inviting me. This is Stina's book and blog go check her out.
 

Please feel free to comment and share your thoughts and questions. Here is my Next Big Thing!

 
1: What is the working title of your book?
UNEXPECTED LOVE
Unexpected Love by Charlene M. Martin
 
 2: Where did the idea come from for the book?
It was part of a dream I had. I have always loved books about angels and when I woke up from this dream I though that would be the perfect start to a book.
 

3: What genre does your book come under?
Paranormal Romance/Contemporary Romance (Maybe Erotica not sure yet)
 

4: Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
 Arissa ~ Blake Lively
I guess you could say that I am pretty. I‘m about 5’7 and I have long blonde wavy hair and light blue eyes. I have a curvy athletic frame with a good tan.  I am kind of a shy girl. I like to hang out with my friends, read books and watch teen drama shows. The thing I love most is shopping with my mom. Every girl’s got to love shopping.
 
 
 
 Christian (Chris)~ Wilson Bethel
He is all alone and his eyes are on me and me alone. Oh and those green eyes are soul piercing. The way he is looking at me is like he knows exactly what I am feeling. He is so attractive, tall and muscular with short blonde hair. I know those eyes. I know that body. I am frozen in place!
 
 
 
Damon ~ Paul Wesley       
"I mean who doesn’t love a tall dark and handsome man?  Well, this girl does!  My boyfriend Damon Marks is just that.  He has an extreme athletic frame with abs that appear hard as stone.  He loves his every day jeans and T-shirt that show off his strong comforting arms. His troublesome dark eyes remind me every day of his devilish side."
 
 
 
  
5: What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
Someone has seen your every move.
 

6: Is your book self-published, published by an independent publisher, or represented by an agency?
Self  Published.
 

7: How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?
Over a span of two months, but I only actually wrote for 3 days.
I know that sounds bad, but I promise I am putting a lot more work into it now :)
 

8: What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Someone to love by Addison Moore, Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and Obtained By Shanora Williams. (If you havn't read them u should they rocked my world!)
 

9: Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Shelly Crane Author, Dana Welch best friend and Shanora Williams Author.
 

10: What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?
It's a beautiful love stroy filled full of  heart break, true love, and fighting for what she believes in.

Below you will find authors who will be joining me by blog, next Wednesday. Do be sure to bookmark and add them to your calendars for updates on WIPs and New Releases! Happy Writing and Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment